Munchkin
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Dance Class
Elizabeth is in a Fairy Tale Ballet class at the Dance Club and she loves it. They read part of a story and then they get to put a costume on and do little dance moves. They are working on coordination and keeping legs together and toes together and simples things like that. It is so funny to watch her because I have to be honest, she is not the most coordinated or graceful when it comes to dancing. This last couple of weeks they have been reading Wizard of Oz. They have dressed up like Muchkins, Witches, and Dorothy. Elizabeth did not want to dress like the witch. Next week I think they are starting the Little Mermaid. I'm sure she will love that one! I will post more pictures when the class is over. Here are the Wizard of Oz Ones...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever! I don't think Paul would let me put Emmett in those classes though;)
That is so cute and fun! I'll have to do that for Shelby in a couple years.
cute idea...where do you do this at? i love the dress up as Dorothy. elizabeth looks so cute. hope you had a nice, warm weekend:)
yayyyy i'm so glad to have found your blog via a few other people's blogs.I feel like we haven't talked or caught up since the year we were baptized! your kids are adorbale! I heard you had two, well last time i heard you were pregnant with the second, it looks like you guys are doing great! so you guys are in utah? what else is new? are you stay at home mom or do you work? I have one daughter, working on another baby, i work twice a week as an LVN at a plastic surgeons office, my husband and i just bought a house in beaumont almost one year ago, life is pretty good-cold here at the moment,haha. I hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment